Transferring music from iPhone to ITunes may pull some of your brains muscles, but it’s not as troublesome as it seems. In next 5 minutes you will learn how to transfer music from iPhone to iTunes with few simple steps.
- Step 1 – All you will need is your iPhone, a PC with iTunes installed on it, a USB cable to connect your device to your computer and Sharepod software.
- Step 2 – Open Sharepod( Click here to download Sharepod ) and connect your iPhone to the PC with the USB cable. The software will check your current music scanning for matching songs. If it does finds duplicates on your device that’s already in your iTunes library, Sharepod will not copy them over.
- Step 3 – Now all you need to do is click the “Transfer” dropdown, and that will prompt you with some options. Select “Auto Transfer All Tracks to iTunes”.
- Step 4 – Soon you’ll see the songs on your device and also everything from the iTunes library. The software will only copy songs that you don’t already have in iTunes.
- Step 5 – You are now just a click away from transferring music from iPhone to ITunes, simply select which playlists you want, then click “Start Auto Transfer”. Sharepod will then quickly copy everything over to iTunes.
Now you have all your iPhone music back to the iTunes.
If Sharepod software doesn’t work for some of you out there no need to agitate. There are multiple of other resolutions to the problem , I am listing down some of them.
- A) You can use Detunes for easily transferring the music back to iTunes
- B) TouchCopy is one of the tool for anyone who has lost their iTunes content or to transfer music and data back to the iTunes from your apple device.
- C) Download and install the Application iPad/iPhone/iPod Transfer to your PC.
We hope this article will provide you the resolution for transferring music from your iPhone to iTunes.
Below, you can find a related video:
Thanks and Cheers.